Monday, January 19, 2009

Aaden's Namesake


So my sister always said part of your kids names should be after someone. When we had Nathan his middle name was Jerry after my dad. If either baby was a girl it would be Ella after my moms middle name(which she hated and was not happy about) When we found out we were having another boy it took us awhile to decide on name. I knew right away that i wanted the middle name to be Joseph. Joey and I grew up together like brother and sister. My mom babysat for his family so we were all raised together. We have always been close and i wish everyday we lived closer so our kids could grow up together like we did. We have been thru alot together and he has always been there for me no matter what. When my dad died, Joe lost a dad too but thru it all he was there for me. Nothng warms my heart more then when i call there or he calls here and i hear precious Lilys voice! Oh how we all love that little girl. I am thankful everyday for him in my life and for giving me Barb and Lily. It only seemed fitting that Aaden was named after Uncle Joe. This is one of the last pics i have of my dad from my wedding. Dad and his boy Joe.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a sweet story. It was good seeing you yesterday. Your family is so cute! I hope your not completely exhausted. Enjoy Aaden while he's little, because he will grow up sooo fast. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete